Blog Home   |   Website   |   Contact   |   Fine Art Prints   |   Facebook

Thursday 26 February 2015

Valentia Bridal in Hailsham

I popped in to Valentia Bridal in Hailsham today and it reminded me that I meant to share one of their dresses from the Eastbourne Wedding Fair 2015 at the Winter Garden last month.  Valentia have a reputation for producing something spectacular for the show and you could literally hear the intake of breath when this stunning black wedding dress appeared on the catwalk:

Valentia Bridal Black Wedding Dress

By the second day it was actually getting applause, I think people were coming back with their friends just to see it again!

They had the same effect at EWF2014 the previous year with this beautiful red wedding dress:

Valentia Bridal Red Wedding Dress

Although it's still a year away I cannot wait to see what they come up with for the next show.  Whatever it is I know it will be the show stopper of the event again.  You can find out more about Valentia Bridal and their beautiful range of wedding, bridesmaid and prom dresses on their website:  www.valentiabridal.co.uk






No comments:

Post a Comment