Blog Home   |   Website   |   Contact   |   Fine Art Prints   |   Facebook

Sunday 28 June 2009

Little Fluffy Clouds

I had to go into town the other day, something I try to avoid whenever possible as I don't have much patience with the crowds of full-volume baseball caps and 10 a.m. drunks that always seem to congregate in town centres. It was a perfect day so to recover from the trauma I decided to walk home the long way over the Downs. I normally confine landscape photography to early morning and late evening, but with the sky almost completely blue it was ideal for black and white shots and I had planned to do a few landscapes like this:


I soon came across a barbed wire fence with bits of wool blowing around in the breeze hanging from it and spent an hour or so laying in the grass photographing that instead. Two ramblers came over (quietly spoken, wearing floppy hats and completely sober) to say hello and see what I was up to (or possibly check that I was alive - I suppose it did look a bit odd) and apart from that I didn't see a soul.





The first thing Nina said when she saw the photo's was "Little Fluffy Clouds!" So there we are, leftover bits of sheep masquerading as little fluffy clouds, quite a nice mornings work.

01323 639404

No comments:

Post a Comment